In case you missed it, the autumn 2012 issue of the ESC Bulletin has been out for a few weeks!
- « Dear Buggy » offers some excellent advice on how to tackle the Methods section of your latest manuscript
- Student rep Chandra ponders the lack of official provincial insects in Canada – Quebec being the notable exception
- The 149th ESC JAM is quickly approaching: check out the great lineup of events and symposia
- Read about the achievements of the 2012 ESC Award winners
- Keith Hobson describes how stable isotopes can be used to track insects that migrate; and
- Butterfly range expansions in eastern Canada are explored by Maxim Larrivée and Jeremy Kerr
You can read the entire issue here: ESC Bulletin September 2012